Every stage of fertility and motherhood comes with unique challenges.
Whether it’s 3am and you’re wide awake breastfeeding, or you’re desperate for someone to talk to after your latest fertility appointment, Pods facilitate live audio conversations to help you connect and share meaningful experiences in real-time. You can hop in and out, exploring different live conversations no matter where you are, or what you’re doing.
How it works
How to start (or schedule!) a pod
Here’s how to get started:
- Tap the fourth icon in the navigation bar on Peanut to open Pods and hit create.
- Name your pod, add a description, and add a co-hosts from your connections (if you like).
- Add a start date and time - whether that’s right now, or scheduled for a few days later.
- Pick a few topics related to your pod.
- Share your pod with a relevant group to encourage other women to join.
- Tap go live or create.
- Once you’re live or scheduled, share your pod link far and wide to spread the word.
Anyone can join, listen, and have their say. Up to 15 people (including the host) can speak at one time, and thousands can listen in. If you’re a listener and you have something to say, simply tap request to talk to join the conversation.
Tips for a successful pod
Now you’re clued up on starting a pod, here’s how to ensure it’s a success.
- Introduce yourself, welcome others, and invite questions.
- Always be respectful, kind, and welcoming.
- Share your experiences and invite others to share theirs too.
- Share your pod across your networks so other women can join.
- Encourage participants to invite their friends to the pod.
- Ask participants to wave at you after the pod has ended so you can connect.
Once you’ve had a chance to try Pods, you can let us know what you think here.