At Peanut, the wellbeing and safety of our community is our top priority. We want you to feel supported, have access to the right resources for women, and, most importantly, know that you are not alone.
If something happens on the app, elsewhere online, or in real life, here is a list of resources for women to help you (or a loved one) get the help you need.
Asking for help when you need it most should never be stigmatized.
In this article: 📝
- Resources for women in the United Kingdom
- Resources for women in the United States
- Resources for women in Canada
- Resources for women in Australia
Resources for women in the United Kingdom
- Suicide Support Line
- Hub of Hope Mental Health Support
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline
- Housing For Women
- NSPCC Reporting Child Abuse
Resources for women in the United States
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Mindsum Mental Health Support
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Women’s Shelters
- American SPCC Reporting Child Abuse
- Postpartum Support International
Resources for women in Canada
- Crisis Services Canada
- Wellness Together Mental Health Support
- Ending Violence Canada
- ShelterSafe Housing for Women
- Canadian Center for Child Protection
Resources for women in Australia
- Lifeline Australia
- Beyond Blue Mental Health Support
- ReachOut Domestic Violence Support
- Sanctuary Housing for Women
- Child Protection Reporting Abuse
We hope you found these resources for women useful, but if you want to contact Team Peanut directly, please reach out to email@example.com.
We’re here for you, always.