Looking for the best name for your little boy? Or, more specifically, the best Turkish baby boy names? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Turkey has a long and rich history full of tradition, and with that comes great baby names with beautiful meanings. Many of these Turkish boy names come with Persian, Greek, and European influences too.
In this article: 📝
- What are the most popular Turkish baby names for boys?
- What are the rarest Turkish baby names for boys?
- What are cute Turkish boy names?
- What are cool Turkish baby boy names?
What are the most popular Turkish baby names for boys?
These are classic Turkish baby boy names that have something inherently cool about them. All pretty great choices, if we do say so ourselves.
- Ahmet: Greatly praised.
- Alp: Heroic.
- Ayaz: Cool breeze.
- Berat: The night of forgiveness.
- Deniz: Sea.
- Emir: King or commander.
- Emre: “Friend” in Turkish.
- Eren: Holy.
- Hamza: Lion, steadfast, strong and brave.
- Haşim: Turkish form of Hashem.
- Kerem: Nobility and generosity.
- Mehmet: One who praises.
- Musa: “Child.”
- Mustafa: Chosen, selected, appointed.
- Ömar: Populous and flourishing.
- Selim: Safe.
- Yusuf: “God increases.”
What are the rarest Turkish baby names for boys?
After something more unique? We’ve got you covered with these great choices.
- Adlee: The one who is measured by God.
- Afshin: Ancient king.
- Bayram: Celebration.
- Burak: Fast and strong, like a lightning bolt.
- Cahill: Young and innocent.
- Candana: Sincerity and honesty.
- Ceyhun: The name of a central Asian river.
- Hosmunt: Clever person.
- Kahraman: Hero.
- Mazhar: Esteemed.
- Miraç: Muhammad’s ascent to heaven.
- Nijaz: Desire or wish.
- Okan: An individual of a noble nature.
- Ozan: A composer or storyteller.
- Ruslan: Lion - a perfect name for your strong little man.
- Safet: Pure.
- Volkan: Volcanic.
What are cute Turkish boy names?
Still haven’t found the perfect name? What about something short and sweet?
- Aagha: Control. A noble name.
- Adem: “Of the Earth.” Turkish form of the name Adam.
- Altan: Crimson sunrise.
- Aslan: Lion.
- Baris: Peaceful, quiet and calm.
- Cem: The one who rules.
- Efe: Means elder brother in Turkish.
- Emin: Self-assured.
- Ihsan: Kind man.
- Kaan: King of Kings.
- Niroop: Sparkling appearance.
- Taner: Born with sunrise.
- Timur: Iron man.
- Ufuk: Horizon.
- Zehab: Gold.
- Zeki: Man of intelligence.
- Zoltan: King or ruler.
- Levent: Good-looking.
What are cool Turkish baby boy names?
Want your little boy to be the coolest kid on the block? These names are for you.
- Aydin: Educated.
- Balian: King or Lord.
- Cemil: Kind heart.
- Cetin: Tough, hard and strong.
- Demir: One who is made of iron.
- Duman: One who is helpful and supportive.
- Eldar: Person born to fight with fire.
- Eymen: Blessed and good fortune.
- Galip: Winner.
- Hakan: “One who rules.”
- Halil: Friend.
- Hasad: Harvest or reaping.
- Kadir: Powerful.
- Murat: A wish that comes true.
- Neval: New city.
- Sevket: Power and dignity.
- Suleyman: Turkish form of Solomon, means “peace.”
- Tabeeb: Doctor.
👶 Looking for more baby boy names? Take a look at these articles:
1000 Popular Baby Boy Names
137 Cool Baby Boy Names and Their Meanings
90 Middle Names for Boys
141 English Names for Boys
The 149 Most Popular Celtic Baby Boy Names
Top 134 Arabic Baby Boy Names
The Best 107 Hawaiian Baby Boy Names
87 Japanese Baby Boy Names With Their Meanings
The Best 264 Indian Baby Boy Names
100+ Russian Baby Boy Names for Your Little Boy
The 100+ Best Egyptian Baby Boy Names
80 Strong Baby Boy Names (with Meanings)
216 Strong Norwegian Baby Boy Names
82 Filipino Baby Boy Names
85 Scandinavian Baby Boy Names