Last week I felt so embarrassed and anti- social at this reading event for Infants and toddler's. Let me tell you my reason why:
1. I haven't made any new friends since my daughter was born so I suck at talking to people now.
2. My daughter's 6.5 months and there was no other babies there her age or around her age.
3. I'm a young mother about to be 22 and they were all older so I felt like I didn't fit in at all.
4. I'm a mom who loves to dress my daughter and me up so I was wearing high heel boots which are my favorite.
5. I just sat with my daughter on my lap feeling awkward since No one said Hi I just stood back.
6. I'm not married just in a relationship with my daughter's father.
7. it's hard for me to find friends because I can be outspoken.
Now I leave my post with this question: Have anyone in here dealt with having a hard time finding friends after having a baby? and how did you fix this issue?
Hey mama! Read more on Peanut