So, I had an early scan yesterday at 6+4 weeks. My little sweet pea is doing well, and their little heart was beating away, but the sonographer found a 6cm cyst on my right ovary.
I have to wait until my 12 week scan to see if it shrinks or grows. If it grows, I may need surgery, in my 2nd trimester which runs the risk of miscarriage.
Has anyone else gone through this with a positive outcome?