Dr or dentist?

Ive got a very weird lump under the right side of my tongue and now a knot on the inside of my bottom lip same side as the lump. Its definitely not normal. So do I call doctor because its not my teeth or a dentist since its all in my mouth?
Share Mobile
  • Share

Show your support

Dentist should handle it

Dentist, they will probably refer you to a specialist if they can’t handle it

I would call my dr

Dentist, a gp will just tell you to call them anyway


I went to the doctor for a lump on my tongue and they told me to go to the dentist

Go to your dentist. I work in a dental office. The dentist checks first, and if he thinks it is necessary, he will send you to an oral pathologist to see if everything is ok.

Read more on Peanut
Trending in our community