Constantly questioning delayed milestones or autism
Does anyone else constantly look at their baby and worry they’re not progressing as they should be or things they are doing aren’t neurotypical.
I’ve noticed my baby does/doesn’t do the folllwing:
- screeches sometimes really loudly when she’s frustrated or just because she thinks it’s funny
- straightens her body or tenses when sitting sometimes when she’s excited or happy.
- rubs her feet together…. A lot!
- she doesn’t babble or say many vowel sounds and only laughs occasionally.
- doesn’t respond to her name.
I know it’s too early to know if any of these are signs of anything but wondered if anyone else’s baby does things similar?