Exiting abusive relationship

Considering leaving an abusive relationship. I have all kinds of resources, but I’m not sure how to get my belongings to a safe place. My friends don’t have storage space either, and I’m worried my partner will damage my stuff or give it away. Any ideas?
Share Mobile
  • Share

Show your support

Call RCMP, they'll issue a warning to leave your things alone. Or he can be charged. Tbh, I can't remember exactly what it would be called since it's been awhile. But RCMP, call em and see your options

Dependent on where you live there may be support. I know in Toronto we have a company called shelter movers who also support women in domestic abuse circumstances. They will hold your things in storage until you have established a new place of residence.

Read more on Peanut