Universal credit- changing claim to single

What is the procedure if you split with your partner that is currently living with you? Do you have to give their new address and provide a new contract from your current landlord with only your name on it?
Share Mobile
  • Share

Show your support

I think u just go onto your account and report the change

I did yes

I did that.. Need to give proof of house contract on your own name nothing else.

@Meenakshi thank you. Do you need to provide their new address as well?

Read more on Peanut