Is it ok...?
i know there are plenty of opinions about this topic, and i’m unsure what to do. my boyfriend wants to get our son circumcised and i personally want to cry thinking about it! i can’t imagine putting him through that pain and the healing process. we haven’t came to an agreement on it but his appointment is set for this month. i really want to cancel it because i’m not certain it’s the right thing to do just yet. im afraid i will spend forever hating myself and regretting putting my baby through that kind of pain. what would you do if you were faced with an elective surgery? would you put it off until you’re 100% certain this is what you should do? or just do it and hope you don’t hate yourself for not waiting until you were positive about doing it?
Hey mama! Read more on Peanut