Choking at thanksgiving 😭

My babe that’s been on solids for about a month now, turning 6 months in 2 weeks, choked on a piece of watermelon at thanksgiving dinner on Sunday😭 I had to do the back blows for about a minute before it finally popped out! We took him to the ER afterwards just to make sure he was alright and I had a whole team of doctors come congratulate me on saving my sons life. I’m just here to say that if you don’t know how to save your baby when they’re choking, take a class or at the very least watch videos on YouTube! It was the scariest moment of my life and I was confident that I knew what I was doing! I don’t know what would have happened if I hadn’t been so prepared. It happened so fast, and I had no idea he could choke on such a small piece of watermelon. Stay safe out there and I hope you all have a great holiday! ❤️
Share Mobile
  • Share

Show your support

Omg I hope you are okay!!! It happened to me when I was 17yo with my bother and saved his life too. It’s so freaking scary and I couldn’t stop crying after. There a device called Life Vac home kit for chocking. It’s on amazon and worth it in my opinion!

Read more on Peanut