Would you recommend waiting until little one is in good health before going? She’s got a sniffle and a cough plus runny nappies so I’m debating holding off having the jabs until she’s better. What’s others thoughts?
Read more on PeanutThe views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of Peanut.
Learn more about our guidelines.
We had ours the other day and they ask if little one has been porky in last 48 hours, I’m sure if they are in the 2 days prior you’ve not to take them and wait so will just depend when they’re booked in for x

I’ve had to cancel our for tomorrow as she’s been poorly, just told me to rebook when she’s feeling better 🥰

We rebooked and I'm so glad we did because sniffles turned into the flu, so that would have been a nightmare x

Yes! We rebooked ours because my son had a cold and was also cutting molars 😩 was meant to be last week but we’re waiting on a. New appointment xx

I would my little boy had a viral infection and swollen glands so we were advised by the doctor to postpone if little ones are not well and my little boy had his jabs Monday and the nurse even said we did the right thing by rearranging once they were better x
Thanks all. Thinking back to the newborn ones they did ask to rearrange if they’d been poorly didn’t they so it makes sense. With nursery bugs every week she’ll be 2 by the time she’s able to have them 🥴 x

According to NHS they can have them with a minor illness (such as a cold) as long as they don’t have a temperature. Mines on the back end of a viral infection now (just a bit of a cough and snotty nose) and is due hers tomorrow, I think I’m gonna ring the docs in the morning just to double check as I’m really not sure 😩

My girl had a cold I waited untill she was better then waited 1 week after then so she could have some time to feel her normal self before the injections, after the injections she was only bad during the night time but after that she was fine, no illness ect x