Anyone else do the nub theory? And it be true

I done mine at 12weeks 1 day and got 80% chance girl and 20% boy because they said under 14 weeks boys can prematurely grow their genitals but the nub seems to be in line with baby’s spine so it’s edging towards girl more but I’m apprehensive now 🤣 I’m hoping girl I have 2 boys lol but either way I’ll be happy
Share Mobile
  • Share

Show your support

There's a few groups on fb that do it. They were right with mine.

I posted mine on a facebook group and they guessed correctly

Read more on Peanut
Trending in our community