Can you believe it’s already December? 🎄
The holiday season is in full swing, and, sure, it’s a time of joy and cheer, but it can also be a bit… stressful.
There’s a lot to do, from prepping the turkey to decorating the house, and just when you think you have it all under wraps (literally), you get that sinking feeling: the one person you forgot to get a gift for. 😱
Don’t panic — we’ve got your back!
We’ve trawled the internet and the high street for the best last-minute Christmas gift ideas to make your life easier and put a smile on everyone’s face this festive season.
So grab a cup of hot cocoa, cozy up, and let’s dive in! ☕
‘Tis the damn season, after all.
In this article: 📝
- What to get family for last-minute Christmas gifts?
- Last-minute Christmas gifts for kids by age
- What to get your friends for Christmas last minute?
- Last-minute stocking stuffers
- What to gift for Christmas when you have no money?
- What to get someone for Christmas when they don’t want anything?
- What’s going to be popular for Christmas gifts in 2024?
- Where to get last-minute Christmas gifts
What to get family for last-minute Christmas gifts?
We get it — you’re busy, but there are just those last-minute gifts you’ve got to get for your family.
Not sure where to start?
Relax, we’ve got you, with last-minute Xmas gift ideas for everyone in your family.
The best bit? They’re all either things you can DIY at home or they’re available with next-day or 2-day delivery, so you can order them right up to the wire!
Last-minute Christmas gifts for him
From tech gadgets to stylish grooming kits, there’s no shortage of last-minute gift options for the men in your life.
Our tip before you get started: have a think about his hobbies for a personalized touch.
Last-minute Christmas gifts for husband or boyfriend
- Couple’s coupon book: Perfect if you don’t get much time to yourselves. Super romantic, too. Get it here
- Matching PJs: Cheesy? Yes. Romantic? Definitely. Get them here
- MANSCAPED® The Tool Box 4.0: All he needs to keep his (ahem) downstairs ‘do in-check. Get it here
- Waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker: So he can play your carefully-curated festive playlist all year ‘round. Get it here
- Fossil Grant men’s watch: An oldie but a goodie — and this watch is a men’s accessory staple. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for dad (or father-in-law)
- Tile Mate Bluetooth tracker (pack of 3): If your dad’s always losing his keys, his wallet, his phone… This is a must. Get it here
- OXO steel vertical lever corkscrew: Partial to a pinot? Knows his Chablis from his Chardonnay? How about a corkscrew for the true wine aficionado? Get it here
- Indoor tabletop firepit: For keeping the winter chill at bay while bringing the festive feels. Plus, y’know, guys like fire. Get it here
- Sharp Pebble premium whetstone knife-sharpening stone: Anyone else’s dad always raving about his favorite set of kitchen knives? Now he can keep them fixed up and looking sharp. Get it here
- Cast-iron grill press: For the dad who’s always firing up the barbie. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for granddad
- Pack of 5 fuzzy socks: Another classic, but you know he’ll love them. Get it here
- Amazon Echo Dot: Sure, it might take a bit of patient teaching, but once he gets the hang of it, Alexa will be his new best friend. Get it here
- Window bird feeder: Wholesome and great for the neighborhood birds. If he’s a homebody, this is a great way for him to connect with the outside world. Get it here
- RFID-blocking slim wallet: Keeping his credit cards safe in style. Get it here
- Personalized photo mug: A daily reminder to show him how much you care. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for uncle
- Bamboo charcuterie and cheese board with knives: Pair with some of the stinkiest cheeses you can find (unless he’s lactose intolerant). Get it here
- Elixir elliptical red wine glasses: If he’s always banging on about his favorite merlot, get your hands on a bottle and gift with these. Get them here
- 2-in-1 mag case with wireless phone charger: For the tech-savvy uncle to up his smartphone game. Get it here
- Men’s sandalwood luxury spa skincare set: Only see your uncle at family gatherings but know nothing about him? Can’t go wrong with a spa hamper! Get it here
- Leather tool belt: If he’s always got a DIY project on the go, check out this fancy suede tool belt. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for brother
- Knitted cuffed beanie (in lots of colors): Never seen your bro wearing a hat? He needs one. Get it here
- Jurassic Park mosquito in amber resin paperweight: If your brother’s on the nerdy side, we guarantee he’ll love this. Get it here
- Marvel Avengers Thor’s hammer (Mjolnir) 44-piece toolbox: Nerdy and handy? Could there be a better gift? Get it here
- TREBLAB XR700 PRO wireless running earbuds: For the athletic brother. Get it here
- Personalized beer stein: Because beer’s always better when it’s drunk out of a stein. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for her
Now let’s hear it for the girls.
From grandmas to sisters, and everyone in between, we’ve got the best gifts for the ladies in your life — all with next-day (or even same-day) delivery available.
Last-minute Christmas gifts for wife or girlfriend
- Michael Kors Women’s Portia Rose Gold-Tone Watch: Simple, elegant, and with a bit of bling. Who could ask for more? Get it here
- 0.25-carat platinum-plated diamond hoop earrings: Girl’s best friend, right? Get them here
- Kitsch satin pillowcase set of 2: Super-soft, cooling, and great for her skin and hair. Get them here
- Massage oil candle: If you love her, give her a massage. Get it here
- MOXE Douglas fir and peppermint aromatherapy shower spray: For those mini-moments of mindfulness. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for mom (or mother-in-law)
- Customized photo calendar: With all your favorite memories together — she’ll probably keep it beyond the next year. For this next-day one, it’s best to get your photos printed at Walgreens. Get it here
- Gilmore Girls mug: If you and your mom are the real-life Rory and Lorelai, this is the mug for her. Why not get one for yourself to match? Get it here
- Versace miniature variety trio collection perfume gift set: For the glam-mom — perfectly purse-sized perfumes. Get them here
- Kitsch face ice roller: If your mom’s stepping into her perimenopausal era, trust us, she’ll love this gift. Get it here
- Warm + cozy scented candle: It feels like every mom loves these Christmassy smells — and this one’s our fave, with pine, orange, cinnamon, and fir scents. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for grandma
- Digital photo frame: So she can always have the latest pics of you and your family. Get it here
- Clear Beauty hyaluronic acid and collagen face mist: For the glam-gran, pretty much made for older skin, for freshness, plumpness, and hydration. Get it here
- Silk sunflowers in a ripple vase: Sunflowers have to be the happiest flower. And what could be better than a vase of sunflowers that never wilt? Get it here
- Tell Me Your Life Story, Grandma guided journal: A great mindfulness practice for grandma and a family heirloom you’ll all treasure forever. Get it here
- Bedsure heated blanket: To keep her cozy during the winter months. This one comes with an auto shut-off feature, too, for peace of mind. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for aunt
- Elixir double-walled coffee mug: Perfect for the aunt who’s always in style. Get it here
- Woke Up Like This by Amy Lea: If your aunt’s always got her nose in a book, this one comes highly recommended by none other than Mindy Kaling. Sold! Get it here
- Nuture by Nature pamper bath set: A full spa kit, with bath bombs, a body scrub, body butter, lavender roll-on, hair mask, and an orange and bergamot candle for the ultimate relaxation sesh. Get it here
- Thoughtfully Cocktails Bring on the Bubbly prosecco mixer gift set: Pair with a bottle of bubbly and a couple of glasses and you’ve got a gift! Get it here
- The Five Minute Journal by Intelligent Change: A bestseller for a reason, great for a mindful aunt. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for sister
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera with Twin Film Pack: Retro? Timeless. Get it here
- The Essential Bar Book for Home Mixologists: If your sis is a cocktail connoisseur, how about the gift of cocktails at home? Get it here
- COSORI air fryer and app: If your sister’s not on the air fryer game by now, help her out. Get it here
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Power Grip primer: A cult classic for a reason. Get it here
- 14k gold-plated crystal birthstone bar necklace: Simple, elegant, personal. She’ll love it. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for kids by age
Nieces, nephews, friends’ kids, or even your own — whoever you’re shopping for, we’ve got you covered, all with same-day or next-day delivery.
Santa can’t be late!
Last-minute Christmas gifts for babies
- Mommy’ Bliss Organic Little Gums day and night teething gel: Okay, so this is more a gift for mom than baby, but let’s face it, any teething baby will be happy with it, too. Get it here
- Giggles Montessori wooden toys set: Great for babies of all ages to get their motor skills developing. Get it here
- Calla Collections educational posters: This is probably your last chance to get them an educational present, so take it! Get them here
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle crinkle soft book: Because every child should read The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Ger it here
- Fisher-Price gym-themed baby biceps teething set: Hilarious and practical. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for 2 to 3-year-olds
- Toddler car seat travel tray: Perfect for the traveling tot. Get it here
- Melissa & Doug safari buddies hand puppets set of 6: Everyone loves puppets! Get it here
- Montessori toddler busy board: Toddlers love buttons and switches, need we say more? Get it here
- Honeysticks bath crayons: If they’re going to get messy-creative, they may as well do it in the bath! Get it here
- Crayola toddler musical doodle and sensory board: For mess-less creativity. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for 4 to 5-year-olds
- Non-toxic makeup kit for kids: Perfect for mini fashionista. Get it here
- Tovla Jr. kids’ cooking and baking set with cookbook and storage case: A fundamental skill they’re never too young to learn. Get it here
- Kids wooden tool set: Make-believe is all the rage at this age, after all. Get it here
- Little Live Pets ‘My Puppy’s Home!’ interactive plush toy: Perfect if they’re not allowed a puppy just yet. Get it here
- PicassoTiles magnetic building tiles 60-piece set: To get those architectural skills going. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for 6 to 7-year-olds
- TOMMIKE push pop fidget toy: Still a fave with kids in 2024. Get it here
- Hasbro Jenga game: Because every household needs Jenga. Get it here
- LEGO Star Wars: The Mandalorian’s N-1 Starfighter Microfighter set: For the young padawan who’s a Star Wars fan. Get it here
- Magic 8 ball: A word of warning — if you give them this, they’ll be asking it questions all day long. Get it here
- Crayola Inspiration art case coloring set of 140 pens and pencils: For the budding Picasso. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for pre-teens
- Design your own scrapbook kit: Turns out, scrapbooking is great for mindfulness — never too young to start! Get it here
- Batman 4-in-1 transforming figure: Yep, Batman’s still popular with the kids! Get it here
- Gratitude affirmation journal set: Mindfulness is in, even the pre-teens know it. Get it here
- NERF Fortnite SP-L Elite Dart Blaster with Detachable Barrel: Better yet, why not equip the whole family with a NERF arsenal for all-out festive war? Get it here
- Kids Against Maturity card game: Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but, y’know… kid-friendly. Get it here
Last-minute Christmas gifts for teens
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Lash ‘n’ Roll mascara: If you’re shopping for a beauty-obsessed teen, this mascara is a budget-friendly trending fave. Get it here
- Color-changing LED light strip: The finishing touch for their teen bedroom. Get it here
- WHAT DO YOU MEME? Card game: Some cards might be a bit mature, so worth checking first. Get it here
- Mini drone with camera: For filming the next viral video. Get it here
- Boba tea kid: Because we’ve yet to meet a teen who isn’t obsessed with boba tea. Get it here
What to get your friends for Christmas last minute?
Your bestie deserves the best present ever.
But what do you do when the calendar’s creeping ever closer to the 25th?
We’ve got your back with gifts for any type of friend — all with same-day or next-day delivery.
For the tech-obsessed one
- Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker: So they can always bring the party vibes. Get it here
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Are they always in front of a screen? Yeah, they’ll need these to keep those pesky blue-light headaches at bay. Get a pair here
- XREAL Air AR Smart Glasses: A bit pricey, but a great gift for the gamers. Get a pair here
- ComfiLife desk footrest: If they’re always at their desk, this is a must — sounds boring, but after a month of using it, they’ll be infinitely grateful. Get it here
- HP Sprocket portable instant color photo printer: Perfect if they’ve got a keen eye for photography. Get it here
For the chic one
- 14k gold huggie earrings: Dress up, dress down — these go with everything. Get it here
- Wonderskin longwear eyeliner: Because smudging eyeliner is so last year. Get it here
- Kitsch non-slip claw clip: Finding a hair claw that works with thick, curly hair is a nightmare. If your bestie’s a curly queen, she’ll love you for this find. Get it here
- e.l.f. Cosmetics glossy lip stain: Now trending — shade Spicy Sienna. Grab one for yourself while you’re there, you won’t regret it. Get it here
- Lona Scott 100% cashmere scarf: A wardrobe staple. Get it here
For the one who’s always home
- Weighted heating pad: Cramps? We don’t even know her. Get it here
- Ninja NC301 CREAMi ice cream maker: Oh yeah. At-home ice cream maker. Think of the possibilities! Get it here
- Soy bubble candles: On-trend and relaxing. Get them here
- Set of 4 aesthetic glasses with glass straws: So they can finally get rid of those cloudy tumblers she’s had for years. Get it here
- Bodum Chambord French press coffee maker: To elevate their caffeine game. Get it here
For the mindful one
- Gratitude: A Day and Night Reflection Journal: Proven to reduce stress — win! Get it here
- LANEIGE lip sleeping mask: A cult favorite for a reason. Get it here
- Self Imagined vision board kit and app: So your bestie can manifest her best 2024. Get it here
- Coldest water bottle: Because hydration is key, and you can never have too many water bottles. Get it here
- Aromatherapy diffuser with 30 essential oils: To transform their home into the most relaxing spa experience. Get it here
For the foodie one
- MEATER Plus: Long Range Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer: If their BBQs are the stuff of legends, this will take them to the next level. Get it here
- Freezable iced coffee cup with lid and straw: Because it’s always iced coffee season, whatever the weather. Get it here
- Indoor hydroponics herb growing kit: For the foodie who doesn’t have an herb garden — but should. Get it here
- Anova Culinary sous vide precision cooker: If they know how to sous vide, they’re the foodiest foodie of them all. Get it here
- Set of 10 gourmet salts from around the world: Table salt?! A travesty! Get it here
For the creative one
- Acrylic Paint Set of 24 Paints & 3 Brushes: Great for beginners or the Pinterest-obsessed. Get it here
- Mend Crafts kintsugi repair kit: The Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold — mindful, relaxing, and, let’s face it, gorge! Get it here
- Create This Book by Moriah Elizabeth: If they’ve been complaining of a lack of artistic inspiration, you can be their muse. Move over, Julia Fox. Get it here
- Premium soy candle-making kit: We all go through a candle-making phase, it’s inevitable. Get it here
- PAPERAGE set of 2 lined pocket notebooks: Because inspiration can strike anywhere. Get it here
Last-minute stocking stuffers
Stockings are a festive staple, but they’re easy to miss off your list.
If you’re after last-minute stocking stuffers for the whole family, here are our faves:
- Kitsch Pro satin scrunchies: So we can all leave frizz back in 2024. Get them here
- Rechargeable hand warmers: To keep toasty and warm! Get it here
- Allura & Arcia 53 Stress Relief & Self Care cards: Mindfulness is here to stay. Get it here
- The Body Shop 3-piece festive hand cream set: As a whole gift or split them up to save some dollar! Get it here
- LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm: A purse-friendly version of the bestselling lip mask. Get it here
- LED mushroom night light: Cottagecore vibes. Get it here
- 24k gold eye masks (pack of 30): Bougie yet practical, perfect for those Boxing Day hangovers. Get it here
- Aromatherapy shower steamers: A quick fix for a relaxing moment. Get it here
- HERSHEY’S KISSES chocolate candy canes (pack of 12): It’s not Christmas without chocolate. Get them here
- Mini plush Christmas tree ornaments (pack of 6): For kids and big kids — pick the perfect one for each family member. Which one will you pick? Get them here
What to gift for Christmas when you have no money?
Christmas is a time for giving, but it doesn’t mean you have to drain your bank account.
And let’s face it, the holiday season can put a strain on our wallets.
But we’ve got some free (or cheap) gift ideas to take the pressure off — it’s not about the money, it’s about showing how much you care
- Homemade cookies: Everyone loves cookies, especially when they’re made with love. Want to go the extra mile? Find out everyone’s favorite flavors for a more personal touch.
- Get crafty: We’ve all got some sort of creative skill, whether it’s painting, knitting, writing, or scrapbooking. Tap into your spark to craft something personal for your loved ones.
- Hot chocolate jars: Cocoa powder, sugar, marshmallows, sprinkles — and that’s it! Put it all in a jar and add a tag. Then they just add hot milk. Delish!
- Wildflowers: It might not be the best season, but there’s usually some sort of flower or plant growing nearby. Just make sure you have permission! Arrange them as a bouquet or get a small plant pot to pop it in.
- Time: Literally the best gift you can give. Book in time together — cooking them a meal, babysitting, cleaning their home, a picnic in the park, movie night, museum trip, or board game night. Memories? Priceless.
What to get someone for Christmas when they don’t want anything?
We’ve all got someone who says they don’t want anything for Christmas.
But then it gets closer and closer to the 25th, and the guilt sets in.
“I just have to get them something.”
Don’t stress — there are still plenty of ways to show them you care:
- A gift certificate to their favorite restaurant or store: They can choose something they really want, and you don’t have to worry about picking the wrong thing.
- A subscription box. Opt for a subscription box that suits their interests, whether it’s a beauty box, a book box, or even a snack box. It’s a gift that keeps on giving!
- A donation to a charity in their name. Choose a charity that means something to them. And technically, you didn’t get them anything, so they can’t complain!
- Experience vouchers: Surprise them with an experience they wouldn’t think of doing themselves, like a cooking class, a spa day, or a hot air balloon ride.
- Food: If all else fails, there’s always food. Hampers filled with their favorites are always a winner.
What’s going to be popular for Christmas gifts in 2024?
The best Christmas presents aren’t always trendy — it’s all about the personal touch.
But if you want to stay en vogue, here’s what we reckon will be in this year:
- Experiences: Like concert tickets, getaways, and day trips. It’s all about creating memories, especially after those lackluster Covid Christmases.
- Self-care gifts: Like massage vouchers, aromatherapy kits, candles, and meditation classes. We’re leaving stress in 2024.
- Eco-friendly gifts: Like sustainable clothing, reusable homewares, and gardening kits. We only have one planet, after all.
- Smart home gadgets: Like smart thermometers, smart TVs, and smart speakers. At this point, pretty much everyone has some sort of smart home gadget — convenience is always a win.
Where to get last-minute Christmas gifts
So just where can you get last-minute gifts for the festive season? Well…
- Amazon: Pretty much everything on our list is from Amazon — quick shipping, lots of choice, and easy ordering make it the best place to get gifts at the last minute. Really ordering at the last minute? You’ll want to sign up for Amazon Prime for that essential next-day and same-day delivery.
- Local stores: Like boutiques, bookstores, and gift shops. It’s a bit riskier, but you can get gifts then and there, and you’re supporting local businesses.
- Craft fairs and artisan markets: There are usually a few going on around the holidays, so check what’s on in your local area and you could get lucky!
There you have it, your quick and easy guide to last-minute Christmas gifts that will make you the MVP of the holiday season.
Can’t you just feel the pre-Christmas stress melting away?
Remember, it’s not about the price tag but the thought and love you put into each gift.
So go forth and spread some festive cheer!